Our Mission is to Grow and Dominate
the Machine Tool Market
by Exceeding Industry Expectations with:
• Informed Sales Expertise & Solutions to Enlighten Our Customers
• Valued Products and Services Through Competitive Pricing & Support
• Created Customer Value Through Retention & Referrals
"Digital Readouts is our Niche"
About Can-Do Machinery Sales LLC
The Can-Do Machinery Sales LLC advantage
Products, Prices, Service and Experience
1. PRODUCT LINE: Established in 1990, Can-Do Machinery Sales LLC offers a variety of machines, tools and accessories. With a niche in Digital Readouts, we offer the following major brands: Acu-rite, Anilam, Fagor, Heidenhain, Mitutoyo, Newall, Sargon, and Sony. With eight brands to choose from, we will answer your questions regarding what each offers to help you make an informed decision.
2. PRICES: We price our products competitively. However, hard work and luck may turn up a good deal. Therefore, we will beat any reasonable offer or sale price you may have. Provide us a copy of a written quote, page in a catalog, web-link or online auction site address and we will provide a counter offer. If we can’t beat it (This doesn’t happen too often), we will be honest and tell you that you got a better offer. You have nothing to lose!
3. SERVICE: To us, service is an extension of the sale. Therefore, should you need service or help after the sale, we will be here to assist you. This includes Manufacturer support; live installation help, set up, and operation.
4. EXPERIENCE: The Owner, Michael Payne, has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from California State University Northridge. Michael has 8 years of experience working with a major digital readout company. Positions included Corporate Officer, Vice President-Technical Support Services Manufacturing Manager, National Service Manager, and Sales. This experience gets you the following…
As Corporate Officer; Michael understands the corporate inner workings of how digital readout companies operate. This understanding gives us a good relationship with the digital readout and other machine tool companies we represent as well as how to meet our customers needs.
As Vice President-Technical Support Services, Michael trained and supported many (including major) catalog houses, OEM’s, machine importers, and distributors how to install and service DRO’s. This included traveling to accounts within the USA, Canada, Mexico, and overseas. In addition, Michael has taken customer feedback and worked with R & D to design and engineer improvements. This included selection and monitoring of Beta test sites.
As Manufacturing Manager, Michael understands how digital readouts are built, from stock material and software to quality control and shipping.
As National Service Manager, Michael supported customers with operating, warranty, and service repair of their DRO’s. This included problem diagnoses, solution options, and recommended end-user adjustments.
As Sales Support, Michael worked national tradeshows including IMTS and WESTEC. He understands all of the features and what customers are looking for in a DRO. This includes application engineering, system design and integration. This gives us the advantage over an “order taker” that can only enter your order if you provide the correct part number. We believe that there is no such thing as a stupid question from a customer, only stupid order takers. We will spend the time with you over the phone so you have a good understanding and are confident with your purchase. In fact, many of our customers have spent enough time with us before making a purchase to complete a course in DRO’s 101.
OK! Enough Bragging!
For more information, please contact
CAN-DO MACHINERY SALES, LLC
via Phone, Fax or Email